Tuesday 27 March 2012

Peter Jung

Peter Jung has been a professional photographer for over 20 years, starting as a freelance photojournalist. He has focussed recently on portait and wedding photography. His photos can focus on colour photography or black and white in the woods or at the sea side so he covers a range of parts.


I chose this photograph to look at as it's more the style I am going for. I decided to do a shoot on a family walk where my family always goes as it means something to me. As the weather we expecting is meant to be really sunny I could use a higher ISO to get a possible grainy effect but I would like to do it in black and white as I could get some nice shadowed effects from the trees highlighting the dark and lighter parts of the countryside.
This photo seems to have been taken underneath the tree in the shade as part of the photo is exposed a bit to much and I think a ISO about 1200 might have been used as it's not 100% sharp but still majority is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment